To: All Electors of Whittington Parish:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Meeting of Whittington Parish will be held in the Senior Citizen’s Hall, Station Road, Whittington on Tuesday 14th May 2019 at 6.30 p.m.
Councillor Jill Whitby
Chair of the Council
Date of notice: 24th April 2019
The Parish Meeting may, by law, discuss all Parish affairs and pass resolutions about them. All local government electors of the parish may attend and will be entitled to vote.
- Welcome and apologies – The Parish Council Chairman will welcome everyone to the meeting and receive any apologies for absence
- Minutes – To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish meeting held on the 16th May 2018
- Chairman’s Report and Annual Report from the Parish Council
- Speaker: Tim Shrosbree – Right Home Right Place – Shropshire Council
- Speaker: Adnan Ali – Community Speedwatch – West Mercia Police
- Annual reports from organisations in the Parish
- Parish Matters / Open Forum – Local government electors are invited to ask questions.
- Shropshire Council Report
- Closing remarks by the Chairman
Minutes of previous meetings – subject to confirmation